For my restaurant review I decided to do Carraba's Italian Grille. I've only been to the place once but it was amazing food and service. Italian is my favorite, so of course I want to do an Italian restaurant for my review when I write the paper.
Here is the link to the review I found: Http://www0.epinions.com/review/Carraba_s_Italian_Grill_44826714/content_9907113604
[If it doesn't work when you click on it..I don't know what to say lol. Because I tried clicking on it and it didn't work for me? So I don't know what's going on. It IS a legit link!]
Other then that, I just wanted to say I am now initiated into Phi Mu so I'm not just a pledge anymore, I'm a member! So that's exciting. I am getting very excited for this semester to be over..it's frustrating me so much. I also can't wait for Thanksgiving and seeing all my family and having time off of school.
I am worried about my grades though :/ Hopefully things work out and I pass everything because I can't afford to go back and retake classes I failed with no money! I'm so afraid my financial aid is gonna be taken away from me.. :/
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment