Hello! So, it's the first week of November already. I can't believe it! I'm really beginning, or at least trying my best, to "step it up" as Kristi has said I should be doing. School is very important and should come before absolutely everything but family. I want to do great here so that I can earn a degree and continue to get my financial aid in the process.
I had an interesting weekend..but it wasn't really bad. Friday I went to a party and dropped my phone on the driveway at a party and lost the battery and back to the phone..and then it started pouring rain and I was doomed for the rest of the night. :/ I was supposed to meet up with my friend after a different party I went to first, although I couldn't get ahold of her in time to get in for free. So..that night didn't go as planned. But I had a decent time. The next night was Halloween. I ended up purchasing a new phone for $100 at the at&t store because they no longer carry or make the battery to the phone I had. Basically I could either go online and try to find a new battery on ebay or amazon, and wait three days at least to get it, OR I could outright by one there. I decided to just buy one of the basic phones because I wanted a new phone anyways, and I was NOT going to wait three days for a phone..being as I was going to Michigan State that night for Halloween.
That night I went to State to visit my friends there, and celebrate Halloween. Let's just say it wasn't all I was expecting. I didn't get to see the boy I was gonna meet up with, and the frat parties we walked all the way down to through the bitter cold, would not let us in because we didn't know anyone in the house. We were not happy to say the least. So we walked my one wasted friend back to the dorms because he was going to pass out, and ended up not even doing anything the rest of the night. So that was disappointing as well.
Then an unexpected visitor showed up and regretful things took place. That's all I'm going to say.
Sunday was a chill day, I just did my homework and relaxed all day. So that was my weekend!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment