Fall is finally here and I'm so excited for the months ahead! October, November, & December are the best months ever, I swear. Each has a fun holiday to look forward to- to dress up, spend time with family and friends, eat scrumptious food, and open presents!! I always look forward to this time of the year, every year.
Last Halloween was a rough time for me, to say the least. So this Halloween, I want to make it fun! I am supposed to go up to Michigan State to visit friends, but right now that is not a definite plan. I'm going to be a cop this year :) I'm excited. Plus there is a Delta Sigma Pi Halloween Party this Friday that me and my sorority sisters are attending, so that should be fun!
Besides Halloween plans...not much going on with me. I'm not as stressed out as before but I still have a lot going on. I realized I really need to stop going out and focus more on my studies, because my grades are not good. I was good enough to get in, I should be good enough to stay in. I have the potential to be here, therefore I should be trying my best. Which I am not :/
I also have decided to look into switching my major to Criminal Justice instead of Business. Im not enjoying it as of right now so I thought I may like this better because I've always had an interest in law and that sort of stuff.
Well, that's my update for now. see ya!~
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ummm i hate business. I am deff. considering changing my major too haha & im for sure starting to realize I cant be going out as much as I used to be...I'm doing terrible in school :( its the worst isnt ittt
ReplyDeleteErin,
ReplyDeleteYour blogs are really good--
You can write!
I sent you two emails via your UM-D account. Did you get them? Please let me know.
--k
marisa, yeah it really is :(
ReplyDeleteand yes, kristi i e-mailed you back.