So I haven't taken a moment to do a blog in awhile, and I don't know if I have eight blogs so here's one for today! lol
Well things are going okay..still busy as ever. I went from being bored as hell over the summer to not enough hours in the day now! I did however cut my hours at work so that I could have more time to do homework, though still I feel rushed. This paper we have is fine until we have to cite all this stuff from historical events, speeches, and people, which is where I start disliking the whole project. I think I did my paper fairly well, just lacking citations from the book. That book isn't easy for me to read in the first place, therefore that's why.
Anyway..I also have a group project in my Business class and my Sociology class, so between this, work and my LIFE i need to find time to do those. :( ugh.
Hopefully I make it to State this weekend to visit some friends..if not oh well. there's always next weekend :) But speaking of state..i saw the game this weekend! not live, but still, it counts that i watched it on tv :) i was proud of myself for actually caring lol. It was a great disappointment that State won within overtime and we were tied 20-20! boooo. good game though, wish i was there.
but yeah, that's all for today. now im gonna relax until I have my sorority meeting where we all wear white and get "pinned". wonder what this entails..
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment