So I guess we were supposed to blog about the famous quotes from MLK, one being "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." This quote to me means that if you violate another person's rights, you're actually hurting many people in the process. For example, say you talk crap about my sister. That in turn effects me, my mom, dad, sister, etc because we care about her and love her. It's not just how she is effected by it. So it's like a domino effect.
Besides that..this week has been alright. Still extremely busy, but not as bad as last week i guess. I'm beginning my project on Freedom from Fear..hard for me because I hate politics and history. Not a fun class. But I'm trying.
Nothing else to say really..except for GO BLUE! because we play state this weekend. Wish i could go :/
k byeee.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment