It's been awhile since I last blogged, but seriously, I've been the busiest I think I've ever been the past week. Trying to balance schoolwork/class, working, sorority, and a social life/trying to relax is crazy insane and seemingly impossible to juggle. I'm really beginning to realize what it's like to be stressed.
This weekend I became an official member of the sorority Phi mu at U of M Dearborn. I'm so excited to get to know tons of new people and make friends, go to fun events, and have a blast! It's a positive experience, and I think it will be a good thing for me.
I had my first essay quiz in college today in Sociology..I hadn't had time to study all week, so I was very nervous as to how to cram all this studying in in one night. Luckily, the quiz went good and I think I did okay. Bad news is, I have a couple projects coming up and I'm so behind with those. I'm worried about my project here in comp because it has to do with politics/history somewhat, both of which I never paid attention in in school, and have zero interest in learning about.
As far as social life at UMD, I've met a lot of new girls already through sorority recruitement, and also some boys from TKE Frat, so it's going okay :)
Well, I gotta go, my first Phi Mu meeting is soon. ttyl
-Erin
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I take it you got a Bid haha, Congrats! I was planning on joining a Sorority too, and Phi Mu was my first choice! I hope you enjoy being a Greek!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know I will :)
ReplyDelete