So today was my very first day of college. First impression? Crowded as hell. Way too many people and cars everywhere. That was very annoying. It was hard to find a parking space as well, and took me probably ten to fifteen minutes to finally find one, totally far away from my clasess of course. The good thing was I got to arrive on campus at one o'clock for my first class, instead of 7:00am like in high school.
I enjoyed both my Sociology class and my Comp 105 classes. Both teachers seemed very nice. My Soc teacher was funny and made his entrance by pretending to be a Spanish 300 teacher. Seems like a funny guy. Plus I really like the comfy chairs we get to sit in :) It wasn't hard to find either of my classes. My Comp teacher seems very easy-going and understanding. I just hope the writing is easy! I'm not sure what to expect yet of the class but we will see.
Now I'm back at home deciding where to begin my small amount of homework..little bit of reading and stuff. Not bad. It's just distractions in my house that are side-tracking me! It's going to be interesting to see how this homework thing is going to go over for me. I feel like I haven't actually sat down to do homework in years! So I'm a bit worried. Oh, and I also realized I definitely need some sort of bag to hold my books..it's not like high school anymore, you can't just get by holding them all day. They weigh more in college and get annoying very easily.
As far as friends go, I met a few girls in my summer math bridge program class and one of them (Etleva) happens to be in my comp class, so that's exciting. The other, Chelsea, and I have decided to join a sorority so we will be participating in a lot of fun events soon :) And then there's Jessica who i met during orientation/class registration, so we have all the same classes together.
Well, im not sure what else to say here..my first "blog" haha. It's kind of weird, like a journal online that everyone can see. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. But here's my first entry :)
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment