Friday, September 11, 2009

Yay, done for the week!

So I absolutely love being done with my classes for the week on thursday at 12:20pm..that's awesome! That means I have basically have two and a half days of weekend! Yayy! I love that. And having time to both do my homework, work, and see friends for a little bit is a plus. My classes went well yesterday..I didn't like having to be in class by 9:55am but it's alright. It's my business class, the one that is required to earn my Bachelor's in Business (MBA?) I don't know lol. But we have 47 kids in our class and five teachers! It's crazy. I think that's kinda cool though because then we can hear from a different person lecture every couple classes and not get sick of hearing the same teacher babble on and on haha. It sounds like a cool class learning about marketing, advertising, finance and more.

My other class I began yesterday was Math 080, in other words I believe the lowest of the math courses you can take at UMD :/ But whatever, I need to re-learn a lot, I forgot. The teacher is..not my style. He has very strict guidelines, has an accent, and talks very slow. He says, "Don't ask me when the homework is due, that is always posted on CTools" (whatever that is, I've never even used it). He also told us that he will never announce our quizzes, ever. Those are a suprise. And if we can't make class on the day of a quiz, well, snooze you lose, you can't make it up. SWEET. I'm not gonna like this guy. Oh! And, we were told it was required to purchase not only the textbook, but the worksheet book as well..of course now he tells us it's not going to be used. Now I have to try to return it and I may not be able to do that. Agh!

Well, that's my complaints for today. I would have done it yesterday but I was busy visiting my bestfriend up at Eastern! Ttyl.

-Erin

3 comments:

  1. Erin,
    You have got the hang of this! Nice job so far! I have really enjoyed reading your blogs..very funny so far! keep up the good work!
    --k

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys only have 47 people wtf? We have like 85-90 kids in our BA class. But yeah it is wack about the 5 professors, I liked the first kumar guy I thought he sounded really cool when he talked and his eyes like got big when he got excited I liked him lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao! that's funny. i wish you were in my class :/

    ReplyDelete