Monday, September 14, 2009

start of week two..

So today was my first Monday in college. It went okay, but i hate having to be there for so long with three classes in a row. I have lots of reading to do in my comp and soc classes..which blows because I barely understand any of it and it's a lot to comprehend. High school was soo easy :(

I went to a sorority meeting tonight with my friend Chelsea and we learned about how the initiation ceremonies and stuff that will be going on next week. I'm excited to be involved in a sorority and get do all sorts of fun activities :) It's kind of a nervewracking process but it will be fun in the end.

Well, sorry today was such a short post but I have to get to my reading.. :/


see yaaa<3

No comments:

Post a Comment